- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
NRDC Recruitment 2019: Vacancies for Manager Finance and Editor Posts notified by National Research Development Corporation
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given post within 15 days of publication of this Advertisement i.e. 16 June 2019. NRDC notified a total of 2 vacancies for the post of Manager (Finance) and Auditor.
NRDC Recruitment 2019: National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) has invited applications for the post of Manager Finance and Editor. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given post within 15 days of publication of this Advertisement i.e. 16 June 2019. NRDC notified a total of 2 vacancies for the post of Manager (Finance) and Auditor.
For the post of Manager (Finance), the candidate should be a Chartered Accountant / MBA Manager (Finance)/ICWA with 8-10 years experience in the organization of repute out of which preferably 2 years experience in the immediate lower grade in any CPSE.
For Auditor post, the candidate is expected to have a degree in Science/Engg. from a recognized university with Degree/Diploma in Science Communication/ Journalism with 3-5 years experience of working in Scientific/Academic/Media Organization in the field of Science Communication/ Publication/Science Writing/ editing of popular Science magazines/periodicals out of which preferably at least two years in PSU/Govt. Sector experience one level below.
Pay Scale (IDA Pattern)
For Manager (Finance)- Rs.60,000-1,80,000 (Revised)
For Auditor- Rs.50,000-1,60,000 (Revised)
The age limit set for Manager (Finance) is 45 Years, For Auditor post, the age limit set is 35 Years.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application online at email@example.com within 15 days of publication of this Advertisement i.e. 16 June 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.