- Market ends with marginal cuts this week; FMCG gains, Consumer Durables decline—What should investors do on Monday?
- Investors with short term view must book profits now; import duty hike, rupee weakness may arrest price correction, temporarily
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland: What makes brokerages bullish on these auto stocks?
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply for the post of Trade Apprentice on or before 3rd March
NPCIL Recruitment 2019: A notification has been released by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for the recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019: A notification has been released by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for the recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply for the same through prescribed format on or before 03rd March 2019.
Last date for submission of application: 30 March 2019
NPCIL Vacancy Details
Fitter – 25 Posts
Turner – 5 Posts
Machinist – 5 Posts
Electrician – 25 Posts
Instrument Mechanic – 10 Posts
Electronic Mechanic – 10 Posts
Welder – 5 Posts
PASAA – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: the applicants should have done ITI in relevant Trade.
Age Limit: The candidates who wish to apply for the posts must fall under the age bracket of 14 to 24 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
The candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
How to apply for NPCIL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, PO- Anumala Via Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Pin- 394651, Gujarat latest by 30 March 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.