Now get 4% to 10% reward points on AC class train tickets booked on IRCTC e-ticketing; here’s how
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has been motivating passengers to shift to IRCTC SBI Platinum cards which can help them save quite a large amount of money. In latest move, the Indian Railways catering service provider will now offer rewards point for ticket booked on their website using IRCTC SBI Platinum card for payment procedure. You can almost get free train ticket if you use the SBI Platinum card, because it is already provides freebies like 350 reward points, 1.8% transaction charges waiver, 2.5% fuel surcharges waiver, and over 10% value back on railway bookings.
IRCTC through it’s Twitter account titled @IRCTCofficial stated that, one can get from 4% to 10% value back reward points on booking AC class train tickets on their e-ticketing website by using IRCTC SBI Platinum credit card.
#IRCTC #SBI #Platinum #Credit #Card से ई-टिकटिंग वेबसाइट https://t.co/e14vje72Y3 पर रेल आरक्षण करने पर 4%/10% value back Reward Points (वातानुकूलित श्रेणी पर) प्राप्त किये जा सकते हैं। pic.twitter.com/ksDyBqtZ7P
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) May 20, 2018
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is a travel card and can be used in over 29 million Visa outlets worldwide & 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- A customer can get many other benefit by using IRCTC SBI Platinum cards.
- You save 1.8% transaction charges, exclusive of GST and all other charges, when you book railway tickets on irctc.co.in, using your IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- In case you decide to cancel any railway ticket booked using your IRCTC SBI Platinum Card online on irctc.co.in, a charge of 1.8% of the total refund amount will be debited to your card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card brings you great offers on travel, golf, dining and other entertainment options from Visa
- SBI Card accepts no liability for the content of this offer or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the offer provided, as this is being made on behalf of Visa
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide, including over 18,000 Visa ATMs in India and more than 10,000 State Bank ATMs spread across 100 cities in India
- Apply for add-on cards for your children, siblings above the age of 18, spouse and parents
Apart from this, using IRCTC SBI Platinum Card to book railway tickets online and a customer can get them delivered at your doorstep.