- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 30 guest faculty posts announced
NIT offers vacancies for various posts like Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/IT, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering and various other posts.
NIT Jalandhar Job Notification: Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invited applications for the recruitment of Guest Faculty. Interested candidates can appear in Walk-in-Interview on 20 June 2019. The timings for an interview will be 10:00 am onwards. NIT offers vacancies for various posts like Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/IT, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering and various other posts. Interested candidates are expected to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post
Walk-in-Interview: 20 June 2019
Guest Faculty: 30 Posts
Civil Engineering 053
Computer Science & Engineering/IT 10
Electronics & Communication Engg. 02
Industrial and Production Engineering 04
Electrical Engineering 02
Mechanical Engineering 01
Textile Technology 02
B.Tech./ M.Tech. with first division (in both) and PhD in relevant discipline for engineering departments
The consolidated salary for the candidates with a PhD degree will be Rs. 54000/-(including HRA) per month and Rs. 45000/-(including HRA) per month for non-Ph. D candidates.
It is also been said that the candidates with PhD Degree will be preferred for the post.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date (20 June 2019) at “G.T. Road By-Pass, Jalandhar – 144011” along with the documents. The venue of the interview will be HOD office of the concerned department.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.