NIT Delhi recruitment 2019: Earn over Rs 30,000; check details
NIT Delhi recruitment 2019: The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions before the last date of May 25 2019.
NIT Delhi recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has posted a notification for the positions of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. The number of vacancies available are two in total, one seat for each department. The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions before the last date of May 25 2019. The project has a duration of 3 years, titled 'Development of Near Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection'.
- Application released: May 10 2019
- Last date of submission of application : May 25 2019
- Junior Research Fellow : 1 seat
- Project Assistant : 1 seat
- Junior Research Fellow : Post Graduation in Sciences Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering qualified with GATE/NET/JRF/National Level examination/Own fellowship.
- Project Assistant : Graduate in Science or Engineering with minimum one year of experience of organisation/academic institute/private sector.
- The candidates with experience with optics/ prototyping of optical instruments/imaging and spectroscopy/ proficiency in optical designing software like Zeemax, FRED, MATLAB, LabVIEW will be preferred.
- Junior Research Fellow : Rs 31,000+HRA
- Project Assistant : Rs 22,000 consolidated
The candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow is minimum 32 years and 28 years for Project Assistant post. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
PNB Gilts hits 52-week high; banks, AMCs rise too as JPMorgan announces it will include India in EM debt index
India vs Australia Free Live Streaming: When and How to Watch IND VS AUS 1st ODI Match Live on TV, Mobile Apps Online
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their applications in the prescribed format to the email email@example.com positively on or before May 25 2019. Applications will not be accepted in any other mode. The date of the interview will be informed to the selected candidates via email. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
Retirement Planning: This small finance bank offers up to 9.5% interest rate on FDs to senior citizens, check details
SBI Retirement Benefit Fund: This SBI fund has given more than 20% return since its launch, check details
PM Modi to visit Varanasi on September 23; to lay foundation of cricket stadium, inaugurate Atal Awasiya Vidyalayas