NIOS 10th & 12th (October) Hall Ticket 2019 released at nios.ac.in; Check the link to download it
NIOS October Exam 2019 Hall Tickets: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Board has released the Hall Tickets for class 10th and class 12th for October Exam 2019 at its official website.
NIOS October Exam 2019 Hall Tickets: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Board has released the Hall Tickets for class 10th and class 12th for October Exam 2019 at its official website, nios.ac.in. The students who applied for the examination should log onto the NIOS' official website and download their admit cards. The NIOS website has facilitated the students by hosting the Admit Card 2019 online to ensure them easy access and availability. This has been done to ensure that students' data remain private.
NIOS October Exam Hall Ticket 2019 – Direct Link: https://sdmis.nios.ac.in/search/hall-ticket
Prior to downloading their NIOS October Exam 2019 admit card, students should provide their enrolment number on the website. They should follow the steps given below to download their NIOS Admit Card 2019:
1. First, they students should visit NIOS' official website, nios.ac.in
2. Check the Exam/ Result Section and click on the link to 'Download Hall Tickets for Sept-Oct 2019 Exam (Theory & Practical)'
3. You will be redirected to a login page, now put your enrolment number
4. Select the type of hall ticket issued to you and then verify your details and submit it on the website
5. Find your Admit Card displayed on the screen, and download it
6. Students should take a printout of their admit card for future reference
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Notably, students are advised to cross-check and verify all the details after downloading the NIOS Admit Card 2019 for October Exam. They should also know that NIOS Hall Ticket 2019 is a compulsory document, and in lack of it students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.