NCERT Recruitment 2019: Apply for 17 Lower Division Clerk posts at ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research & Training has invited applications from eligible aspirants for the recruitment to 17 posts of Lower Division Clerk at its official website.
NCERT Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has invited applications from eligible aspirants for the recruitment to 17 posts of Lower Division Clerk at its official website-www.ncert.nic.in before July 6, 2019. Candidates should first go through recruitment, qualification, eligibility conditions along with other rules given on the official website prior to submission of their application. According to the notification, "Special Recruitment Drive for filling up vacancies for Ex-Servicemen & persons with disability (PWD) in the NCERT offices located at New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru & Shillong."
For NCERT Recruitment 2019, there are are 17 vacant positions of LDCs in the pay scale of Rs 5200 – 20200 per month. Interested candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. They also need to have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
Age Limit: Interested candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 27 years. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit will be given to PwD and Ex-Serviceman as per the government rules. Canidates need not pay any application fee.
Candidates are advised to follow the points given below prior to submission of their form.
1. Application received through offline mode through ordinary post in the format as per the Annexure-I may only be considered.
2. Candidate should mention his preference of place of posting in the application form, but they should note that decision of the place of posting will be decided by the council and no request for change of place of posting will be
considered before the completion of the probation period.
3. Persons already in service in govt/Autonomous/PSU should apply through proper channel.
4. On the basis of result of written examination, number of candidates to be called for the skill test will be decided by the Council and no communication/request in this regard will be entertained.
5. Final merit list will be prepared in respect of those who qualify skill test on computer with the prescribed speed limit. Skill test is of qualifying nature and no marks for the skill test will be given.
6. Merit position of the successful candidates in skill test will be prepared on the basis of numbers secured in written examination.
7. Result of the examination whenever declared will be available on the website- www.ncert.nic.in
Notably, the council reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies, frame a panel for filling up future vacancies arising on during the tenability of panel which is normally operative for one year and not to fill up any of the advertised position.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.