Mumbai Airport first to host Singapore Airlines A380R; check what this Jumbo double-decker jet offers
The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), or Mumbai Airport, is all set to welcome Singapore Airlines' internationally successful A380R to India. The Airbus A380R is equipped with a first-class suite and it will be the first in the country to be operational from Mumbai.
The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), or Mumbai Airport, is all set to welcome Singapore Airlines' internationally successful A380R to India. The Airbus A380R is equipped with a first-class suite and it will be the first in the country to be operational from Mumbai. Commencing the operations on Sunday, 1 September 2019, the airline will depart from Mumbai at 23:40 hrs. and arrive in Singapore on September 2, 2019, at 07:40 hrs. Singapore Airlines A380R will be available for passengers flying via Mumbai to Singapore seven days a week.
India, especially Mumbai, has seen a surge in business travel to Singapore. The increasing business class flyers along with the rise in passenger numbers is one of the indicators for the airline to start operations with A380R with First-Class Suites. The aircraft, with the added facilities, is all set to promote luxurious travel, while at the same time add value and convenience to the passengers flying to Singapore via Mumbai.
Facilities in Airbus A380R by Singapore Airlines
1. Emphasizing on providing world-class facilities and services to the passengers at CSMIA, the introduction of A380R by Singapore Airlines at Mumbai provides its first-class passengers with an experience of a hotel room in the sky with a separate bed and seating area.
2. With the business and first-class seating on the upper deck, the Jumbo double-decker provides a private space that’s incomparable.
3. As one of the premium airlines to provide such a luxurious first-class suite cabin in the country, Singapore Airline’s A380R consists of six suites with three suites each on either side of the single-aisle.
4. Perfecting their personalized experience to flyers, the individual cabins have luxurious armchairs, gliding privacy doors, and a chaise longue.
5. Similarly, adjacent suites can be combined to create a double room for couples traveling together.
Managed by GVK MIAL, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport has catered to 48.8 million passengers in 2018-2019 and will be the first airport to add Airbus A380R by Singapore Airlines.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.