- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
MPPSC recruitment 2019: Fresh 1065 vacancies, application process begins from February 21; Here is how to apply
MPPSC recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Medical Officer (MO).
MPPSC recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Medical Officer (MO). The application process for the posts will start on February 21. The last date for submission of the application form is March 5, 2019. The candidates may apply in the prescribed format before the last date. These positions are purely on contractual basis.
The candidates must go through the official notification before applying for these posts to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualifications and experience for these posts. The applicants may visit MPPSC official website - mppsc.nic.in - for information regarding the recruitment process.
MPPSC recruitment 2019: Vacancy details:
Medical Officer (MO): 1065 posts
The candidates should possess an MBBS or equivalent degree.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs 15600-39100 plus 5400-grade pay.
The candidates should be between 21 years and 45 years of age.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply through the official website -- mponline.gov.in or www.mppsc.com or www.mppsc.nic.in -- between February 21 and March 5, 2019. The hard copy of online application submission along with other documents is March 12, 2019. For details, the candidates may visit the official websites.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.