- E: Independence Day 2022 - PM Modi Speech From Red Fort - Watch Streaming | KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES
- FIIs buy shares worth Rs 3,040 cr on August 12, highest this month; net purchase at Rs 14,841.66 crore
- Independence Day Special: How investment habits, preferences of people have changed over the past 75 years
- Money Guru: As India gears up for 75th Independence Day celebration, where should you invest for benefit in New India? Expert de
- 31 new malls coming soon in India: Set to spawn massive jobs, employment opportunities
Modi Cabinet ministers list: Broad contours of 'big four' emerging
On a day of fast-paced developments with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party President Amit Shah confabulating, the contours of the big four or members of the Cabinet Committee on Security are emerging.
On a day of fast-paced developments with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party President Amit Shah confabulating, the contours of the big four or members of the Cabinet Committee on Security are emerging. This comes with the caveat that it is impossible to second guess the PM who always holds his cards close to his chest.
The big four will probably look like this - Rajnath Singh Home, Sushma Swaraj Foreign, Amit Shah Defence and Nitin Gadkari Finance. Though there could be a swap between Amit Shah and Gadkari`s portfolios at the last minute.
Late on Wednesday, Rajnath Singh, Prakash Javadekar, Smriti Irani, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat and Rajyavardhan Rathore met President Amit Shah to confirm that they may be part of Modi's council of ministers.
Ravi Shankar Prasad, Dharmendra Pradhan and Narendra Singh Tomar will also join the Cabinet. Rajnath Singh met the Prime Minister also.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.