Mid-cap Picks with Anil Singhvi: Lux Industries, Geojit Financial, Akzo Nobel, top stocks to buy for analyst Sandeep Jain
Market expert Sandeep Jain has been recommending mid-cap stocks that have the power to provide bumper returns to investors. The technical analyst today picked 3 stocks with a long term, positional medium term and short term view. As he revealed his top buys, he explained his rationale to Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi
Market expert Sandeep Jain has been recommending mid-cap stocks that have the power to provide bumper returns to investors. The technical analyst today picked 3 stocks with a long term, positional medium term and short term view. As he revealed his top buys, he explained his rationale to Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi.
In his chat with the Market Guru, Jain picked Lux Industries with a long term view. Why?
1. It is a quality company, he said, and added that this year’s monsoon will have a good impact on this company.
2. The stock is placed well in terms of valuation as compared to peers.
Watch Zee Business Tweet Video Below:
#SPLMidcapStocks | शॉर्ट टर्म, पोजीशनल और लॉन्ग टर्म के लिए ट्रेडस्विफ्ट ब्रोकिंग के डायरेक्टर संदीप जैन ने आज बताए 3 दमदार मिडकैप स्टॉक्स जो देंगे बेहतरीन रिटर्न#ZBizBazaar #Midcap #MidcapStocks @AnilSinghvi_ @SandeepKrJainTS pic.twitter.com/YxvLjTpgi4
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) July 14, 2020
3. The return on capital employed is around 28 per cent.
4. The return on equity is also 28 per cent
5. Company has been posting a good growth of about 8-10 per cent, he added.
6. Company also has a negligible debt.
7. The market cap is Rs 3000 cr.
8. Institutional investors have also increased their stake in this company.
9. Company has a good potential to grow in rural India.
The stock is currently trading around Rs 1204 and Jain puts the target price at Rs 1430.
Jain recommended Geojit Financial as his positional medium term stock. Why?
1. This is a quality company
2. It has a very distinguished promoter base including BNP Paribas and Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.
3. Valuations of this stocks are cheap.
The stock is currently trading around Rs 42. Jain expects the stock to easily reach Rs 50.
As for the short term pick, this technical analyst picked Akzo Nobel. Why?
1. This Neitherlands-based MNC is one of the biggest paint companies in the world.
2. Company's stock has a relatively low valuations in comparison to its peers like Asian Paints, Berger etc.
3. It is a zero debt company.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.