- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
MDL Recruitment 2019: Job alert! Get salary over Rs 60,000; here is how to apply
MDL Recruitment 2019: The Mazagon Dock Limited has sought online applications from candidates to recruitment of Personal Assistant Cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator & Security Sepoy posts at its official website.
MDL Recruitment 2019: The Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has sought online applications from candidates to recruitment of 27 Personal Assistant Cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator & Security Sepoy posts at its official website- www.mazagondock.in before June 26, 2019. Interested candidates should visit MDL's official website to read the details of recruitment qualification, eligibility conditions, and other rules prior to submission of their applications. Notably, the online process for MDL Recruitment 2019 has already commenced on June 5, 2019, while last date for Submission of Online Application is June 26, 2019.
MDL Recruitment 2019 vacancy details include 27 post of Personal Assistant Cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator and Security Sepoy in the pay scale of Rs 13200 – 49910/-, Rs 17000 – 64360 per month.
Notably, besides the basic pay, selected candidates will be entitled to industrial DA, HRA, CPF and allowances as per rules of the company. Grant of annual increment will be as per Company rules. The selected candidates will be governed by the ESIC Act for the purpose of medical benefits. However, in case the operatives are exempted from the ESIS coverage due to enhancement of wages, they will be covered under the company’s medical benefit scheme for the employees and their eligible family members.
Direct link for Online Application: https://mazagondock.in/MDLJobPortal/Login.aspx?msg=n
MDL Recruitment 2019 qualification/age
1. Personal Assistant Cum Clerk- 20: Candiates should be graduate with 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any University recognised and English shorthand of minimum 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute.
2. Junior Hindi Translator- Post-01: Candidates have completed full time two years Post Graduation course with Hindi from a recognised university with English as a subject at Graduation level.
3. Security Sepoy-post-06: Interested candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent examination and has put in atleast 15 years of service in the Armed Forces.
4. Interested candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 33 years as on 01.05.2019.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General / OBC category have to pay Rs 100, while SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not pay any examination fee. The fee should be paid through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking/BHIM etc
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. They will be shortlisted through detailed scrutiny of documents at the time of Trade Test. Based on their performance in Written Test, candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared on the basis of combine marks of Online Written Test & Trade Test.
Notably, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately Rs 4,400 cr which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9,000.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.