- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
Manohar Lal Khattar to be Haryana CM again, may take oath on Sunday
Manohar Lal Khattar will be the Chief Minister of Haryana for the second consecutive term after he was unanimously elected as leader of the BJP Legislature Party.
Manohar Lal Khattar will be the Chief Minister of Haryana for the second consecutive term after he was unanimously elected as leader of the BJP Legislature Party. Khattar's name was proposed by legislator Anil Vij and seconded by the rest of the 38 lesgilators. The oath-taking ceremony is likely at 2 p.m. on Sunday.
Khattar arrived here from New Delhi on Saturday morning to attend the BJP Legislature Party meeting, which is being attended by Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad and BJP General Secretary Arun Singh. After the meeting, Khattar will meet Haryana Governor Satyadeo Narain Arya and stake claim to form the government.
Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) leader Dushyant Chautala is also expected to reach Chandigarh later in the day and meet the Governor to submit his party's letter of support to the BJP.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.