- FIIs buy shares worth Rs 3,040 cr on August 12, highest this month; net purchase at Rs 14,841.66 crore
- Independence Day Special: How investment habits, preferences of people have changed over the past 75 years
- Laal Singh Chaddha Vs Raksha Bandhan box office collection: How much money Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar movies made in two days
- Money Guru: As India gears up for 75th Independence Day celebration, where should you invest for benefit in New India? Expert de
- 31 new malls coming soon in India: Set to spawn massive jobs, employment opportunities
Maharashtra budget session curtailed
State Finance Minister Sudhir Mungantiwar on Wednesday presented an interim budget for 2019-20 having an estimated revenue deficit of Rs 19,784 crore and provision of special fund for farm loan waiver.
The budget session of the Maharashtra Legislature has been curtailed in view of tensions between India and Pakistan, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said on Thursday. The session will conclude on Thursday instead of March 2, as scheduled earlier, to ease pressure on police in Mumbai, Fadnavis said in the Assembly.
Fadnavis discussed the issue at an all-party meeting in the morning. State Finance Minister Sudhir Mungantiwar on Wednesday presented an interim budget for 2019-20 having an estimated revenue deficit of Rs 19,784 crore and provision of special fund for farm loan waiver.
Watch This Zee Business Video
The vote-on-account, which has budgetary provisions for four months of the next financial year (from April to July this year), was passed by the Assembly on Thursday without any debate.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.