Lost your PAN card? Your step-by-step guide to download e-PAN card pdf
e-PAN card service is available to all taxpayers who possess an Aadhar card.
A Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a long 10 alphanumeric identification number allotted by the Income Tax Department to individuals. It is considered to be one of the most imperative cards.
The government has eased the process to apply for PAN. You can now apply for a PAN card by sitting at home. e-PAN card service is available to all taxpayers who possess an Aadhar card.
In case of any theft or you lose the PAN card, it is suggested to report to the competent authority. Taxpayers have now an option to download an e-PAN card.
How to download e-PAN card
1. Visit onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/requestAndDownloadEPAN.html
2. You will be directed to a new window, you will get two options- Acknowledgement Number or PAN
3. Since you want to download your e-Pan, click on 'PAN'.
4. Enter your 10 alphanumeric PAN number.
5. Fill in your Aadhar number (Only for individuals), Date of Birth and GSNL (Optional)
6. Read the instructions mentioned below and tick the box.
7. Enter valid captcha and click on submit button.
8. Your e-PAN card pdf will be displayed on the screen.
9. Click on the 'download pdf' button and save the card for future reference.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.