- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019: Fresh jobs announced; check details
Lok Nayak Hospital in Delhi has sought applications from interested candidates for the recruitment to the post of Senior Resident through a walk-in-interview on May 15 and May 16, 2019.
Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019: Lok Nayak Hospital in Delhi has sought applications from interested candidates for the recruitment to the post of Senior Resident through a walk-in-interview on May 15 and May 16, 2019. According to the official notification, the walk-in-interview dates for different positions are given below:
1. Anesthesia: Candidates need to appear on May 15, 2019 Morning Board I at 9 AM
2. Medicine: Candidates are required to appear on May 15, 2019 Evening Board I at 12 Noon
3. Neurosurgery: Candidates should appear on May 16, 2019 Morning Board I at 9 AM
4. General Surgery: Candidates need to appear on May 16, 2019 Evening Board I at 12 Noon
Vacancy details for Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi include: Senior Resident – 60 posts; Anesthesia -33 posts; Medicine – 11 posts; General Surgery - 7 posts; and Neurosurgery - 9 posts.
For Senior Resident posts, candidates should educational degree of MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma or Post-Doctoral Degree in the concerned subject.
Age Limit: Candidates' maximum age should not exceed 37 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applied according to government norms.
How to apply: Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview in the office of Additional Medical Superintendent (Admn.) in Room No. 005, Administrative Block, LNH along with their documents on the scheduled date and time.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/ OBC category need to pay Rs 500, while SC/ ST candidates need not pay any fee. The payment mode should be made through Demand Draft.
Notably, Lok Nayak Hospital in Delhi is centrally located and very close to both old and New Delhi railway stations, therefore receives patients from not only Delhi but also from neighboring states including Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal and Himachal Pradesh. Most services including medicines, food, operations and admissions etc. are provided free to the patients.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.