Lockdown 4.0: Full list of services and activities that are allowed from today - marriages, restaurants to travel, know all here
The fourth phase of lockdown comes into effect across India, starting today, with Union Home Ministry releasing a list of services and activities that are allowed to open from Monday. The exemption will be applicable from May 18.
The fourth phase of lockdown comes into effect across India, starting today, with Union Home Ministry releasing a list of services and activities that are allowed to open from Monday. The exemption will be applicable from May 18. The Centre has empowered the states and the Union Territories to demarcate areas in Green, Orange and Red zones and the activities to be allowed in these mentioned zones.
Even with the relaxed guidelines in place, Centre has urged people to maintain social distancing, while extending the lockdown till May 31. Among other things, the government has allowed marriage functions but stated that the gatherings should be limited to 50 people. For funeral activity, the government has allowed a maximum number of 20 people.
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online
Here is the full list of services and activities that are allowed from today -
- The hospitality services meant for housing health/police/government officials/healthcare workers/stranded persons including tourists for quarantine facilities shall be operational.
- Restaurants have been allowed to operate for home delivery of food items.
- Sports complexes and stadia have been allowed to open but spectators will not be allowed.
- The government has advocated for Online distance learning.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of State(s) and UT(s) involved have been allowed. However, the Centre has categorically stated that no such service shall be allowed in the containment zones.
- The Centre has allowed inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the states and UT(s), except in containment zones.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state and intra-state movement of medical professionals, nurses and para-medical staff, sanitation personnel and ambulances without any restrictions, the MHA order stated.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state movement of all types of goods/cargos, including empty trucks, the Centre’s order further said.
- The movement of people will remain strictly prohibited across the country from 7 pm to 7 am, except for essential activities.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.