LMRCL vacancy 2018: Lucknow Metro recruitment forms available at lmrcl.com; grade pay up to Rs 46,500
LMRCL vacancy 2018: The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL) through an official notification has invited applications for the recruitment of 386 executive and non-executive positions. Interested candidates can fill up online form available since February 23, 2018. The last date to complete the form is March 27, 2018. The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation released the official notification for the above mentioned posts on February 23, 2018. The candidates, who have filled up the forms, will receive their e-admit cards on April 9, 2018 onwards for NEO1 and SCTO posts. For other positions, the candidates will receive the admit cards on April 23, 2018.
The examination is expected to take place on April 16, 2018 for NE01 and SCTO posts, while the examination for other posts will be held on May 6, 2018. Total number of vacancies under the executive category post is 28.
Eligibility criteria for LMRC Executive Posts: The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship. They should be between the age group of 21 to 28 years as of 01.02.2018.
Educational qualifications for LMRC Posts: The interested candidates must have completed BE/BTech in the requisite engineering field with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized Government University/Institute.
Salary structure: The candidates are expected to receive a grade pay of Rs 20,600 – Rs 46,500/-.
LMRCL Non-Executive Vacancies
Total number of vacancies available for this category is 358.
Educational qualifications: The candidate must have completed three years of Engineering Diploma in the respective Engineering field with a minimum 60% marks for UR and OBC Category, and 50% marks for Reserved Category from a recognized Government Institute/University.
The candidates should have completed Three/Four Years of Graduation Course from any discipline from a recognized Government Institute/University with a minimum 60% marks.
BCom from a recognized Government Institute/University with a minimum of 60% marks.
Must have passed ITI from NCVT/SCVT in the respective field/trade with a minimum 60% marks for UR and OBC category and 50% marks for reserved category.
The candidates with higher qualifications can also apply. They can also apply for more than one posts as per their qualifications.
The selected candidates will be posted in Lucknow and other cities of Uttar Pradesh after their selection.
The selected candidates for Executive Category position will have to submit a surety bond of Rs 3,00,000 plus GST to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years. While the candidates selected for non-executive posts will have to pay the surety bond of Rs 1,50,000/- plus GST to serve the corporation for minimum three years.
How to apply for LMRC Recruitment 2018
- The candidates will have fill online application forms only. The step by step procedure is given here.
- Visit the official website of LMRC- www.lmrcl.com
- Click on the “Recruitment Link”
- Go through the Official Notification before filling the online application form.
- In the online application form, the candidate has to fill in all the details such as the personal, educational details etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature. The file size of the scanned copies must be within 80 Kb in JPEG Format.
- Make the payment and submit the application form and take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for the future reference.
- The candidates who have successfully registered themselves or filled in the online application form will be allowed to appear the CBT.