- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
LIC prelim exam results out: Here is how to check
Candidates who appeared for the examination can now download their results by visiting the official website
Life Insurance Corporation of India or LIC has uploaded the preliminary examination result for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. The candidates who appeared for the examination can now download their results by visiting the official website. The preliminary examination was scheduled on May 4 and 5 2019. Candidates appeared for the examination countrywide. The candidates are to appear for the main examination scheduled on June 28 2019. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance in both the examination.
- Commencement of submission of application: March 2 2019
- Last date for submission of online application : March 22 2019
- Dates for Preliminary examination: May 4 and 5 2019
- Dates for Main examination: June 28 2019
The total number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is 590. The vacancy number according to discipline are,
- Generalist : 350 seats
- IT : 150 seats
- CA : 50 seats
- Actuarial : 30 seats
- Rajbhasha : 10 seats
Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO): Rs 32,795 to Rs 62,315
- Generalist : Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university.
- IT : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- CA : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Actuarial : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4
- Rajbhasha : Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
The candidates applying for the position of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) should be between the age of 21 to 30 years as on March 1 2019. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.