Last date to apply for IBPS Clerk 2017 exam; Here's what you need to know
The online application for IBPS CWE for recruitment of Clerk is going to end on October 3, 2017. A total of 19 PSBs have participated with over 7000 vacancies available.
- Preliminary exam for IBPS Clerk 2017 in December 2017
- Main exam for IBPS Clerk 2017 on January 21, 2017
- Over 7000 IBPS Clerk vacancies available in 2017
Students who want to begin their career in the banking sector after graduation, hurry up as Tuesday would be the last date to apply for IBPS clerk 2017 exam.
Online application for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Exam (CWE) for recruitment of Clerk which commenced on September 12 and was schedule to end on October 3, 2017.
This year, somewhat 19 public sector banks (PSBs) are participating with more than 7,000 vacancies being offered.
Selection for IBPS Clerk post is a two process stage – preliminary exam which is scheduled on four dates namely 02 Dec, 03 Dec, 09 Dec, 10 Dec 2017. This will be followed by the main exam on January 21, 2018.
Applicants under age group between 20 to 28 years as on 01.09.2017 candidate are authorised to apply for this post. They should hold a graduation degree in a University recognized by the Govternment Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
All candidates must pay application fees – which is Rs 100 for C/ST/PWD/ EX-SM candidates and Rs 600 for all others category.
Here's how you can apply for the exam.
- First visit the official website of IBPS. Click Here
- Click on to a column which is mentioned as CWE Clerk VII Registration link.
- Then register on the link by providing details like your email id, phone number and date of birth.
- After updating the details, a registeration number and password will be sent on your registered email id or phone number.
- Login with the registered number and password to complete the process of application.
Participants will be selected by their score card of Common Written Examination (CWE). Qualify candidates will be called for document verification and will get appointment letters.
Provisional Allotment date of IBPS clerk is seen in the month of April 2018.
Given below is the salary structure for the post with all benefits like DA, HRA, and other allowances, according to IBPS.
After 10th bipartite agreement and wage revision salary will be increased and touch around 21900, added IBPSs.
The official website of IBPS highlighted that after being selected as a “Clerk officer,” you will get multiple chances to be promoted to the higher level.
"Your increment depends on upon your performance during the probation period of six months it’s may vary bank to bank. And you will be selected on senior post level after every two years," added IBPS.