KSLU 2019: Results declared for June 2019 Exam, Check kslu.ac.in
Students who have appeared for the 6th sem LLB Exam and 10th Sem BA LLB Programme can now check their KSLU Results online. KSLU Results are published online on the official website of the Karnataka State Law University i.e. kslu.ac.in.
KSLU Result 2019 Declared: Karnataka State Law University has declared KSLU LLB Result 2019 for the law students. The provisional result for KSLU University Exam has been announced by the varsity for the 3 year LLB For 6th Sem and 5 year BA LLB Integrated Course for 10th Sem. Students who have appeared for the 6th sem LLB Exam and 10th Sem BA LLB Programme can now check their KSLU Results online. KSLU Results are published online on the official website of the Karnataka State Law University i.e. kslu.ac.in.
The university has declared Provisional Result Of June 2019 Examination online on its result portal to ensure easy availability of the results to the students. To check KSLU Result 2019 online, candidates will have to provide information about themselves and the exam that they appeared for on the result portal. The information that is required to be entered on the KSLU Result portal will be available on the hall ticket/admit card. Therefore, students are advised to keep their admit cards ready in advance to ensure that they are able to access their results easily on time.
Steps to check KSLU Result for LLB Courses:
1. Visit the official website at kslu.ac.in
2. Click on Examination Section which will appear on the top menu
3. Click on Examination Result Section
4. Click on ‘Provisional Result for June 2019 Examination’ Link
5. Select your Course type from the dropdown menu
6. Select the Semester for which you want to check the result
7. Enter your Registration Number in the box
8. Click on Submit Link / College-wise Result Link
9. Check KSLU LLB Result 2019 displayed on the screen
10. Download scorecard or take a printout for future reference
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.