KSDSU Recruitment 2018: Application invited at ksdsu.edu.in for 192 Assistant Professor posts; check last date too
KSDSU Recruitment 2018: Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU), Bihar has invited application to fill 192 posts of Assistant Professor
KSDSU Recruitment 2018: Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU), Bihar has invited application to fill 192 posts of Assistant Professor. The application process for these posts begun on the official website off KSDSU - ksdsu.edu.in. Applicants have to apply online before June 23 and send the scanned copy of the application to the address mentioned in the notification.
How to apply for KSDSU Recruitment 2018:
1. Candidates have to visit official website ksdsu.edu.in
2. Click on "Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor" - on the home page
3. A downloadble PDF File will open
4. Download the the application form and take a print out of it
5. Applicants have to pay Application fee and TAKE receipt
6. Complete the application form and email the scanned copy of the Application with fee receipt to email@example.com
7. Hardcopy of the application and the receipt have to send at:
The Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University
Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree from any recognised university with 55% marks and must be NET qualified.
There will be a Written Test and on the basis of performance in the test, candidates will be selected for the positions. The selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,000 per month.
For the unreserved category: Rs.2000
For the reserved category: Rs.1000
22 to 55 years as on July 1, 2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the notification.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.