KPRB Recruitment 2019: 240 posts announced by Kolkata Police at kolkatapolice.gov.in; check details
KPRB Recruitment 2019: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board(KPRB) has opened 240 Civic Volunteers posts. Apply at kolkatapolice.gov.in on or before 4th February
KPRB Recruitment 2019: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board(KPRB) has invited applications for the recruitment to 240 Civic Volunteers posts. The interested candidates need to apply for the posts on or before February 2019 at www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
KPRB Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Post name- Civic Volunteers
No of vacancies- 240
KPRB Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification
The candidates applying for the posts must be at least standard 8 pass.
Age Limit: Those who fall under the age bracket of 20 to 60 years of age are eligible to apply for the posts.
KPRB Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria
1. Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
2. Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
3.Should not have any criminal record against his/her in any Police Station.
4. Should be physically and mentally fit.
5. Candidates (Men/Women) applying for Kolkata Mounted Police need to be willing to work with animals and have experience in this regard.
Applicants will collect the Application Form on all days from the concerned offices as mentioned in the table above or may download the application form from the official Website of Kolkata Police (www.kolkatapolice.gov.in) and submit the same within the stipulated period at the place of submission mentioned in the table above after filling up the application form.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
Documents required with the applications
1. Self attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
2. Self attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
3. One self attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
4. Self attested copy of document regarding proof of age (Birth Certificate /School Leaving Certificate/Admit Card showing date of birth).
5. Self attested copies of educational testimonials and extra Curricular activities.
6. Self attested copies of Experience
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.