- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Kochi Metro is hiring with salary up to Rs 2 lakh: Check where to apply
The eligible male candidates are supposed to fill in the forms in the prescribed form.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited has posted a notification for the positions of Company Secretary. The eligible male candidates are supposed to fill in the forms in the prescribed form and submit it before the last date. Post shortlisting of the applications, the selection of the candidate will be based on a written examination or an interview that will be conducted by the selection body. The candidates will be informed regarding the same by the management. For further details regarding the recruitment, the candidates are requested to visit the official KMRL website.
Last date of submission of application: May 27 2019
Company Secretary : 1 seat
- Associate Company Secretary (ACS) or Fellow Company Secretary (FCS).
- Associate or Fellow of ICAI or ICMAI would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should possess sound knowledge of Companies Act & Company Law procedures and should be proficient in documentation in connection with Board/Audit/subcommittee Meetings, preparation of Annual Report, statutory filing etc. under the provisions of Companies Act in an organization of repute.
- Experience in Government Companies or PSUs as Company Secretary or Dy. Company Secretary
Company Secretary : Rs 70,000 – Rs 2,00,000 (IDA)
The candidates applying for the position of Company Secretary should have minimum age of 45 years as of May 1 2019. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidate needs to pay a Rs 500 as the application fee, by online mode of payment as mentioned in the KMRL website. Moreover, the application form is supposed to be submitted online only. No other mode of submitting the application fee or form will be accepted.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.