- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Kabir Singh Box Office Collection till now: HUGE start on Day 2, after Rs 21 crore opening for Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani film
Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 1: Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani starrer Kabir Singh was off to a massive opening on Friday, collecting approximately Rs 20-21 crore nett.
Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 1: Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani starrer Kabir Singh was off to a massive opening on Friday, collecting approximately Rs 20-21 crore nett. This is one of the biggest opening film of Bollywood this year and also of Kapoor. Film trade analyst Sumit Kadel tweeted, "#KabirSingh Friday- ₹ 20-21 cr nett. BLOCKBUSTER opening, all set for colossal weekend. @shahidkapoor"
Earlier, Kadel had reviewed Kabir Singh as an "ASTOUNDING. Extraordinary saga of Love & Heartbreak. @shahidkapoor best film, delivered a national award winning performance. Fantastic screenplay & dialogues. Brilliant direction, @Advani_Kiara looks & act lovely."
According to trade analyst, Kabir Singh has been reseeaed on 3123 screens in India and 493 overseas. Adarsh informed in a tweet on Friday, "#KabirSingh screen count...India: 3123; Overseas: 493; Worldwide total: 3616 screens
Starts with a bang... Not just urban centres, even mass-dominated areas witness excellent occupancy in morning/pre-noon shows... Big *Day 1* biz on the cards. India biz."
The film has received mixed reviews.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.