July Bank Holidays ALERT! FULL LIST - Banking services to be affected on THESE dates
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) releases list of bank holidays every month and for the month of July there are fifteen days when public and private banking operations will remain closed.
July Bank Holidays List - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) releases list of bank holidays every month and for the month of July there are fifteen days when public and private banking operations will remain closed.
Out of these fifteen days nine days are festival-related holidays while the remaining are weekend holidays. People who are engaged in banking services or who have to visit banks in the coming week of July can note the dates on which the banking operations will remain closed and can plan their work accordingly.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
However, one must note that online banking services will continue to operate on holidays aswell. Also, banking activities and holidays may differ in different states and from bank to bank.
Here is the list of bank holidays in July:
1. 12 July 2021: Banks will be closed on July 12, Monday due to Kang (Rathajatra)/Ratha Yatra.
2. 13 July 2021: Banks will remain closed on July 13, Tuesday because of Bhanu Jayanti.
3. 14 July 2021: Due to Drukpa Tshechi, banks will remain closed on Wednesday, July 14.
4. 16 July 2021: Banks will remain shut on Friday, July 16 due to Harela.
5. 17 July 2021: Due to the eve U Tirot Sing Day/Kharchi Puja, banks will remain closed on Saturday, July 17.
6. 19 July 2021: Banks will remain shut on July 19, Monday because of Guru Rimpoche’s Thungkar Tshechu.
7. 20 July 2021: Due to the occasion of Bakrid, banks will remain closed on July 20, Tuesday.
8. 21 July 2021: Bakri Id (Id-Ul-Zuha) (Eid-UI-Adha) will be celebrated on July 21, Wednesday because of which banking services will remain closed.
9. 31 July 2021: Banks will remain closed on July 31, Saturday due to Ker Puja.
Apart from these holidays, there will be 6 more holidays for the banks because of second and fourth Saturdays and Sundays that is 4 July (Sunday), 10 July (Second Saturday), 11 July (Sunday), 18 July (Sunday), 24 July (Fourth Saturday), 25 July (Sunday).
Bank customers will not be able to withdraw and deposit money at the bank branches due to the holidays. However, ATMs, mobile banking and online banking services will be available during these days.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.