IRCTC is offering a 2 Nights/3 Days flight package to GOA from Jaipur. This is a deluxe package that covers everything from accomodation to meals anbd from sightseeing to tour guide. There are total 23 seats available and the passengers will cover the popular sights such as Miramar Beach, Old Goa Church, Mangeshi Temple, boat Cruise on river Mandovi, North Goa, Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Bagha Beach, Anjuna Beach, Dona Paula and Calangute Beach.
Here are the details like Cost per person, Tour Itinerary and Package inclusions and exclisions:
Package Name: Jaipur to Goa
Destination Covered: GOA
Hotel Name: Paradise Village Beach Resort or Similar
Total Seats:- 23
Duration of stay: 2 nights
Cost per person
1. Single Occupancy: Rs 27,010
2. Double Occupancy: Rs 23,795
3. Triple Occupancy: Rs 23,585
4. Child With Bed: Rs 22,125
5. Child without extra bed: Rs 21,870
Tour Itinerary:- Jaipur - Goa - Jaipur
Day 1 Jai - Goi
Assemble at Jaipur Airport to board your flight. Arrival at Goa Airport. Pick up from Airport to Check in at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: South Goa
After breakfast, proceed for South Goa sightseeing, Visit Miramar Beach, Old Goa Church, Mangeshi Temple. Enjoy a boat Cruise on river Mandovi. Transfer back to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: North Goa and back to JAI
After Breakfast, Check out from Hotel and proceed for sightseeing of North Goa Tour. Visit Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Bagha Beach, Anjuna Beach, Dona Paula & the queen of beaches “Calangute Beach. Drop to Airport to board your flight for Jaipur.
1. Return Economy Class Airfare: Jaipur – Goa - Jaipur
2. Accommodation in well-appointed AC rooms in hotel
3. Airport transfers
4. Boat Cruise on Mandovi River
5. Sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C vehicle on sharing basis.
6. Meals: Breakfast and Dinner as per itinerary
7. Tour Escort
1. Meals in the flight
3. Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature
4. Any Still / Video Camera fees, or any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
5. Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary
6. Personal Expenses such as tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
7. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
8. Guide charges & Entrance Fees (wherever not mentioned)
9. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, directly payable on the spot).
10. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
11. The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
12. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
For booking details or any othe rinformation, contactIRCTC, Regional Office, 707-708, Crystal mall, 7th Floor, Sawai Jai Singh, Jaipur
Phone: 0141-4020192/193/194/198 or mail at email@example.com
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.