- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
IRCTC Tour Package for heritage site Hampi; Check Indian Railways ticket rates, other details
IRCTC 4-Day Hampi Tour Package: Indian Railways' online ticketing arm IRCTC's Hampi tour package will begin on August 9, and customers availing the package will be flown to Vidyanagar (Bellary) by a TruJet flight from Hyderabad.
IRCTC 4-Day Hampi Tour Package: IRCTC's tourism arm, IRCTC Tourism (www.irctctourism.com), offers various tour packages for national as well as international places. In one its offers, the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation is offering a three-nights and four-days tour package to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi in Karnataka from a starting tariff of Rs 11,300 per person (triple occupancy). The offer given on IRCTC Twitter page informs about the Heritage Hampi plan, starting from Hyderabad to cover the destinations of Badami, Aihole, Pattaddakkal along with Hampi.
Indian Railways' online ticketing arm IRCTC's Hampi tour package will begin on August 9, and customers availing the package will be flown to Vidyanagar (Bellary) by a TruJet flight from Hyderabad at 1 pm. Other details include package cost, itinerary and flight tickets of the Tour Package are given below:
IRCTC's Heritage Hampi tour will commence from Vidyanagar Bellary airport, and travellers will get AC room accommodation at Hotel Malligi in Hospet. They will also be provided breakfast and dinner, but they have to make arrangements for their lunch themselves, said the IRCTC Tourism website.
The tariff for IRCTC's Heritage Hampi package on a single occupancy basis would be Rs 13,530 per person; Rs 11,770 on double occupancy, and Rs 11,300 per person on a triple occupancy basis. f you have child between the age of 5 and 11 years, the cost will be Rs 11,290 with bed, and Rs 10,040 without bed, the website added.
Explore the wonders of Hampi with #IRCTCTourism, a village and temple town recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site located within the ruins of the city of Vijayanagara. To book, visit https://t.co/c1cmktghb1#tourism #travel #booking #booktickets #incredibleindia #travelholic pic.twitter.com/L3Tbpi2DUL
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) May 28, 2019
According to the website, all transfers for sightseeing are included in the tour package and will be done through an air conditioned Tempo Traveller. Further, it added that the tour package will also include tour guide for Hampi and Badami sightseeing, travel insurance and IRCTC's tour escort services.
The details of IRCTC Heritage Hampi tour are given below:
1. Day 1 will include a visit to Tungabhadra Dam in the evening
2. Day 2 will be scheduled for a local tour from Hospet to Hampi
3. Day 3 will comprise a visit to Badami Caves, Aihole and Pattadakkal monuments
4. Day 4 will be scheduled for returning journey from Bellary Vidyanagar Airport to Hyderabad
This Railways Hampi tour package will exclude expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the IRCTC's regular menu.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.