IRCTC offers Best of Odisha Rail Tour Package; Check price, features
IRCTC's Odisha Rail Tour Package: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) has launched Best of Odisha Rail Tour Package from Delhi for the travel period from July 1 to November 28, 2019.
IRCTC's Odisha Rail Tour Package: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) has launched Best of Odisha Rail Tour Package from Delhi for the travel period from July 1 to November 28, 2019. The five nights and six days (inclusive of train journey) package includes confirmed train tickets in 3 tier AC to rest and relax to reach the seat of Lord Jagannath- Puri. Travellers will be able to enjoy the Best of Odisha, known for its historic antiquities, religious sanctuaries, architectural grandeur, seascape beauty, moderate climate and spiritual significance. The state is also known for a rich historic heritage dating back to 3rd century BC, as the temple town- Puri, which will welcome you with open arms, offering its splendid beaches. Having one of the largest briny water lakes in India, namely the Chilika Lake, the city offers an ideal resort to migratory birds.
According to information available on the irctctourism.com, the destinations covered under the package that include Puri, Konark and Bhuwneshwar. From New Delhi railway station, the journey will commence at 1255 Hrs, therefore, travellers should reach 30 minutes prior to departure time. The frequency will be weekly and train will commence every Thursday.
The package tariff, valid from July 1 to November 28, a single person has to pay Rs 24,580, for double occupanct Rs 16,670 will be charged, while Rs 14,400 will be charged for the triple occupancy. Notably, for the next tour package tariff, which will be valid from December 5 to January 30, 2020, a single person has to pay Rs26,270, Rs17,520 for double occupancy, while Rs 14,960 will be charged for the tripple occupancy.
According to the IRCTC website, the tour itinerary includes New Delhi to Puri to Konark to Bhuwneshwar and then New Delhi again.
1. Day 1 (Thursday): Travellers will depart from New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) at 1255 hrs by train no. 12282 (BBS-Duranto Express), and after an overnight train journey.
2. On the Day 2 (Friday), travellers will arrive through train no. 12282 at Bhuwneshwar railway station at 1045 hrs, will be received from Bhubaneswar Railway station and proceed by road to Puri, where they will check into hotel. Later, they will visit the Jagannath temple and relax by the Golden Sea beach. They will enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Puri.
3. On the Day 3(Saturday), after breakfast, you will proceed to Satpada, Chilka, where you will be able to see migratory birds during boat ride. This you can avail at your own cost. You will also be able to enjoy sightseeing of Sea-Mouth and Irrawady dolphin site. Back to Puri, enroute you will have darshan of Allarnath temple. On your return in the evening, you will reach Puri at night, and have dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Puri.
4. On the Day 4(Sunday), after breakfast around 8 am, you will check out the hotel and proceed for Bhuwneshwar. En-route visit Chandrabhaga beach, Konark Sun Temple, Dhauli, Lingraj Temple and MukteshwarTemple, Udaygiri – Khandagiri caves, and later in the evening, you will be transferred to hotel, located at the walking distance to Bhuwneshwar Railway station. You will have dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
5. On the Day 5(Monday), after breakfast check out from hotel and reach Railway station on your own to catch the train no. 22823 (BBS Rajdhani) scheduled to depart at 0930 hrs. You have to pass through overnight train journey.
6. On the Day 6(Tuesday), you will arrive at New Delhi railway station around 1040 hrs, and you tour will end.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
For more information, you need to go through the official website-irctctourism.com to know the details.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.