- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
IPL auction 2020: Full list of 332 players to go under hammer with their base price
IPL auction 2020: The Indian Premier League has announced the full list of 332 players who are set to go under the hammer during the IPL auction 2020 along with their base price. Check all names here.
IPL auction 2020: The Indian Premier League has announced the full list of 332 players who are set to go under the hammer during the IPL auction 2020 along with their base price. There is no Indian player in the top bracket with base price Rs 2 crore. The bracket is dominated by as many as five Australian players. The seven overseas players in this list are - Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Chris Lynn, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Dale Steyn and Angelo Mathews. Notably, both Mathews and Steyn had failed to find a buyer last year with the latter signed by RCB as an injury replacement mid-way into the tournament.
Robin Uthappa is the only Indian player in the Auction list with a base price of Rs 1.5 crore. Other Indian stars, Piyush Chawla, Yusuf Pathan & Jaydev Unadkat have set their base price at Rs 1 crore. This year's auction will allow IPL teams to fill 73 spots. A total of 971 players (713 Indian and 258 overseas players) had registered for the auctions but only 332 have been shortlisted from them.
IPL auction 2020: Full list of players with base price
Three associate players have also found their name in the list. The IPL auction 2020 will be held in Kolkata on December 19.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.