IOCL Recruitment 2018: Applications invited for 345 technical, non-technical posts; apply on iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification to fill up 345 vacancies for both technical and non-technical posts.
IOCL Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification to fill up 345 vacancies for both technical and non-technical posts. The positions open for recruitment are -- engineer officers, marketing officers, etc. The online application process started on September 1, 2018 and the last date to fill the application form is September 21, 2018, while the IOCL examination will be held on October 21, 2018.
IOCL Recruitment 2018: Vacancy details
1. Technical trade apprentices 150 posts
2. Non-trade apprentices: 100 posts
3. Technician apprentices: 95 posts
How to apply:
1. The applicants have to apply through official website iocl.com.
2. On the given page, check carefully for the notifications given.
3. Click on the 'Apply online' tab
4. Enter all necessary details in the form and pay the application fee
5. Submit the form and take a print out for further reference
1. The applicants should be class 10 pass and should have completed 2 years full-time ITI in electrician/mechanist/ electronic/mechanic trade for the post of technical trade apprentice.
2. The candidates should be graduate with at least 50 per cent marks in any discipline for the post of non-technical trade apprentice.
3. The candidates should have done engineering diploma in civil/ electrical/ mechanical/ electrical for the post of technician apprentice.
Age limit: Applicants should be between the age bracket of 18 and 24 years.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.