- What should investors do with Bajaj Auto Buyback? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- JP Morgan bullish on global markets in H2; rejects possibility of recession, sees inflation receding in second half
- Dalal Street Corner: Easing commodity prices, buying interest in IT, Metal help market extend gains; what should investors do on
- PM Modi meets Joe Biden, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau at G7 Summit
- Mahindra Scorpio-N 2022: Finally, New Scorpio is here - Price, Booking Open Date, Delivery Date, Variants, Features and more
Indian Railways Rail Drishti launched by Piyush Goyal: 5 things you can do on this platform
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal launched Rail Drishti dashboard on Monday - a portal that gathers information from various sources on a single platform and gives access to key statistics and parameters to every citizen of the country.
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal launched Rail Drishti dashboard on Monday - a portal that gathers information from various sources on a single platform and gives access to key statistics and parameters to every citizen of the country. The dashboard can be accessed through desktop, laptop or smartphones. It allows passengers to view and avail the status of any digital service offered by the Indian Railways.
Rail Drishti offers 6 services -- PNR enquiry, ODC application enquiry, complaint enquiry, tender enquiry, shramik enquiry and freight-related enquiries. Eight important railway websites have also been linked to the dashboard. Now, one will be able to visit any of the linked websites from the Rail Drishti dashboard.
Here are 5 things you can do on Rail Drishti:
1. Passengers can now track any train as well as contact number of the housekeeping staff. There are filters in the dashboard to find specific trains.
2. Through Rail Drishti dashboard, passengers can view live feeds from the cameras installed in various IRCTC base kitchens. They can now view how the food served to them in trains is being cooked and packed.
3. Through Complaint Management System (COMS), passengers can track status of grievances that have been reported. It displays the number of grievances that have been resolved and pending. There is also Zone and Division-wise breakup and one can sort by complaint type on the dashboard.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
4. SUGAM – The Freight App:
This tab gives access to Indian Railways' freight business information, helping customers keep track of their consignment. It provides information on various terminals and associated nodal officers, indents status, prevailing freight rates, rake allocation plans, restrictions applicable, etc.
5. One will also view information like passenger reservations and unreserved ticketing, number of passengers, tickets, and earnings of Indian Railways. Information such as details of the expenditure and works by the Indian Railways also available on the dashboard. "Shramik Kallyan" section provides information about the unorganised sector employees work with Railway contractors. The amount of wages distributed to the casual workers is available on the dashboard.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.