Indian Railways Passengers ALERT! These trains will not run on March 2 - Check full list
Indian Railways' divisions have been working to improve its infrastructure to ensure passenger safety and security.
Indian Railways passengers alert! Indian Railways' divisions have been working to improve its infrastructure to ensure passenger safety and security. Now, the public transporter has today announced that several trains have been cancelled due to maintenance block. As many as eight trains have been affected due to this.
"It is notified for the information of the general public, that for overhead powerline crossing between Nilokheri-Amin stations on Delhi Division, 03.00 hrs traffic block shall be undertaken on 02.03.2019," said the railways in a statement.
Consequently, the following trains shall remain temporarily Cancelled / Regulated as under:
Cancellation of Trains Journey Commencing on 02.03.2019
* The 12460/12459 Amritsar- New Delhi – Amritsar Express Train Journey Commencing on 02.03.2019 will remain cancelled.
* The 74994/74993 Ambala- Kurukshetra- Ambala DEMU Journey Commencing on 02.03.2019 will remain cancelled.
* The 64465/64454 New Delhi - Kurukshetra- Delhi Jn. MEMU Journey Commencing on 02.03.2019 will remain cancelled.
Regulation of Trains:
* The 12925 Bandra Terminus- Amritsar Paschim Express train will be regulated for 60 minutes enroute.
* The 14649 Jaynagar-Amritsar Saryu Yamuna Express train will be regulated for 30 minutes enroute.
* The 15708 Amritsar-Katihar Express train will be regulated for 90 minutes enroute.
* The 12046 Chandigarh – New Delhi Shatabdi Express train will be regulated for 45 minutes enroute.
* The 12926 Amritsar - Bandra Terminus Paschim Express will be regulated for 15 minutes enroute.
Watch This Zee Business Video
It's notable that Indian Railways runs over 12,000 trains every day carrying over 23 million passengers. If you have also planned for a journey on March 2, you should check the running status of your train before heading for your boarding station.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.