- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Indian Railways gets 5 new general managers, TP Singh chief of Northern
Rajesh Tiwari, an officer of the Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers, has been appointed as the general manager of the North Western Railway.
The government appointed five general managers in the Indian Railways on Monday, according to a Personnel Ministry order. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved appointments of T P Singh as the general manager of Northern Railway, it said.
Singh was earlier the general manager of North Western Railway.
He has been transferred and appointed as the general manager of the Northern Railway in "administrative interest", the order said.
Rajesh Tiwari, an officer of the Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers, has been appointed as the general manager of the North Western Railway, which is headquartered in Jaipur.
V Bhushan, an IRSME or Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers officer, will be general manager of East Coast Railway, which is headquartered in Bhubaneswar.
G Mallya will be general manager of South Central Railway, headquartered in Secunderabad, the Personnel Ministry said.
Watch This Zee Business Video
R Jain, also from the IRSME, will be general manager of the Integral Coach Factory in Tamil Nadu's Perambur.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.