- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Indian Oil signs first annual deal to buy up to 3 million tonnes US oil
He declined to give the name of the seller and pricing details citing confidentiality
Indian Oil Corp, the country`s top refiner, has signed its first annual deal to buy up to 3 million tonnes or 60,000 barrels per day of U.S. oil, its chairman Sanjiv Singh said on Monday.
State-run IOC had previously purchased U.S. oil from spot markets and signed a mini-term deal in August to buy 6 million barrels of U.S. oil between November to January.
Watch This Zee Business Video
Singh said the annual contract will begin from April.
He declined to give the name of the seller and pricing details citing confidentiality.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.