Indian Oil recruitment 2019: Application invited for 466 posts of Apprentices; Check last date
Indian Oil recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices at its Paradip Refinery in several trades/disciplines.
Indian Oil recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices at its Paradip Refinery in several trades/disciplines. Interested candidates should submit their application and printout of application, along with supporting documents should reach at the following address latest by March 22, 2019.
General Post Office (GPO), Post Box No. 145,
Bhubaneswar – 751 001, Odisha.
According to the notification, candidates should compulsorily bring all original certificates at the time of Personal Interview for verification. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results etc. shall be made available through official website- www.iocl.com. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website regularly to get the latest updates.
After completion of Apprenticeship Training, selected candidates may avail of job openings upon further selections conducted by this refinery.
1. Candidates should hold a degree from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time BA/BSc/ BCom/B.Sc Course (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass shall be eligible.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognised lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the
basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Regular full time ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered eligible.
4. Qualification of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com shall not be considered a disqualification for Post Code 108 & 109. However, percentage requirement shall be reckoned on graduation level exam only.
5. A candidate with B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) will be allowed to apply for only one trade / discipline (either for post code 101 or 108). In case of receipt of more than one application for more then one trade / discipline, all the applications will be rejected. Candidates holding a qualification acquire through part time correspondence / distance education board are not eligible.
6. Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech., MBA, CA, LLB, MCA etc. or any such
equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
7. Candidates, who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in the past or have been pursuing Apprenticeship
Training under the Apprentices Act are not eligible.
8. In case the date of declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate shall be required to submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/College from where the candidate pursued his Diploma course, along with his application form.
9. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of
certificates/testimonials, medical fitness, etc.
10. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Candidate may also render himself liable to criminal
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview. The ratio of marks for Written Test and interview shall be 85:15 and a candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process.
The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection process.
Stipend: As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, the Apprentices shall be paid consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in the State. In addition, the
Refinery pays Rs 2500/- per month to an apprentice towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses etc.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
Advertisement link: https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/main.aspx?adv=66