Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: New vacancies announced; check how to apply
Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy. The recruitment is for a course starting January 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
The candidates with required qualification and experience in the specific area are eligible to apply for these posts. The online application process for Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officers Recruitment 2019 will be starting from from 16th March and continue till 5th April 2019.
For further details, you can also log on to the official website of Indian Navy i.e https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
The online submission of applications will start on 16th March 2019
The last date for submission of online application is 5th April 2019
1. Observer – 06 Posts
2. Pilot (MR) – 03 Posts
3. Pilot (Other than MR) – 5 Posts
4. Logistics – 15 Posts
5. Education – 24 Posts
The eligibility criteria for Observer, Pilot and Other Posts
Watch this Zee Business video:
The educational qualification required:
1. Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR) – B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard).
2. Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
3. Education – BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA
1. Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR): Born between 02-01-1996 & 01-01-2001
2. Logistics: Born between 02-01-1995 & & 01-07-2000
3. Education: Born between 02 -01-1995 & 01-01-1999
The interested candidates can apply to the post online before 5th April 2019. The candidates are advised to have a printout of the final submission of online application for future purposes.