Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018: Assistant Commandant, other posts vacant; check last date for these government jobs here
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for various positions. The positions open currently are Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ General Duty, General Duty (Pilot) and Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) Branch
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for various positions. The positions open currently are Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ General Duty, General Duty (Pilot) and Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) Branch. Applications have to be submitted through online mode only. The ICG recruitment 2018 last date for submission of application is June 1,2018.
Application submission commenced on May 19, 2018.
Assistant Commandant General Duty: Candidates should posses a Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
Assistant Commandant General Duty (pilot): Candidates should have Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics. Candidates who have not studieed Physics and Maths in 10+2or equivalent level will not be eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (Pilot).
Age limit: July 1, 1994 to June 30, 1998.
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL): Candidates should hold a valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued by the Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and 12th pass with Physics and maths with 60% marks in aggregate.
The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable according to the Government of India rules.
Steps to apply for the Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018:
1. Logon to the official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
2. Click on opportunities button.
3. Read the instruction carefully
4. Select the advertisement for recruitment
5. There will be options for which position you want to apply.
6. Click on 'I Agree'button and the 'Online Application' will appear on the screen.
7. Candidates have to upload photograph and signature in jpeg format and photograph and signature sizes must be between 10 kb-40 kb and 10 kb-30 kb, respectively.
8. Recheck details on completion of filling application before Submitting it. No changes can be made after submission of the form.
A unique number will be provided to the candidate on successful submission of the Application form.