Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: Up to Rs 26,900 pay for Airmen vacancies, check all details here
Indian Air Force Jobs 2019: Good new for IAF aspirants as the Indian Air Force is conducting a recruitment rally for the post of Airman in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Indian Air Force Security) Trade from 24 August to 29 August 2019.
Indian Air Force Jobs 2019: Good new for IAF aspirants as the Indian Air Force is conducting a recruitment rally for the post of Airman in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Indian Air Force Security) Trade from 24 August to 29 August 2019. The eligible Unmarried Male candidates can appear for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment from 06:00 AM onwards at DAV Public School, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad (Jharkhand) as per the Selection Programm. Here are the details of the recruitment rally, according to the official notification.
IAF Vacancy Details
The Indian Airforce is conducting a special recruitment programme for Airmen Posts.
Dates for the recruitment programm
I. 24 August 2019: There will be a Physical Fitness Test & Written Test Ranchi at regions of Bokaro, Latehar, Simdega, Palamu, Hazaribagh, Lohardaga.
II. 25 August 2019: The candidates will take Adaptability Test - 1, Adaptability Test - 2 & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT) at the regions of Chatra, Dumka, Giridih, Saraikela and Ramgarh districts of State of Jharkhand.
III. 27 August 2019: The candidates will go through a Physical Fitness Test & Written Test at the regions of Dhanbad, Deoghar, East Singhbhum, West Singhbhum, Garhwa.
IV. 28 August 2019: The day will have an Adaptability Test - 1, Adaptability Test - 2 & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT) for the dandidates from regions like Godda, Gumla, Jamtara, Koderma, Khunti, Pakur and Sahebganj districts of State of Jharkhand.
V. 29 August 2019: This will be used as a Reserve Day for the recruitment programm.
1. During training: The candidate will get a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month during training.
2. On completion of training: The starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) shall be Rs 26,900 per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
3. Special Force (SF) Allowance of Rs 17,300 per month on completion of training shall be applicable to Indian Air Force (Security) Trade.
1. The candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination. (OR)
2. Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
The candidates born between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
The delection will be done on the basis of Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Test and Medical Examination. The eligible candidates can appear for recruitment rally as per scheduled date and time. For more details, you can visit the official website link, i.e https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.