India, Russia sign key defence, economic pacts
India and Russia on Saturday signed 16 key agreements, including a pact on missile sales and a joint venture (JV) for manufacturing helicopters, as the two countries further boosted their military ties.
The other agreements signed during President Vladimir Putin's visit for the annual India-Russia summit included:
1. A shareholders agreement for 226 Kamov helicopters
2. A memorandum of understanding to develop transport logistics system
3. A pact on creating a united ship-building corporation
4. An agreement on education and training
5. An MoU on urban development and smart city projects
6. A pact on cooperation between Indian and Russian railways
7. Announcement in relation to successful execution of documents between Rossnev and Essar for oil
8. Space cooperation between Russian space Corporation and ISRO
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.