India Post recruitment 2018: Application process begins on cpmgwbrecruit.in for 242 MTS posts; pay starts at Rs 18,000
India Post recruitment 2018: The India Post through a notification has inviting applications from interested, candidates to for as many as 242 posts of Multi -Tasking Staff (MTS). The applicants should submit their applications on or before October 4 through the official website, which is, cpmgwbrecruit.in.
India Post recruitment 2018: The India Post through a notification has inviting applications from interested, candidates to for as many as 242 posts of Multi -Tasking Staff (MTS). The applicants should submit their applications on or before October 4 through the official website, which is, cpmgwbrecruit.in. Prior to the submission of their applications, aspirants must go through the India Post's official website to have detail information about the vacant positions.
Those who are applying for these posts need to possess minimum educational qualifications of Class 10. They also need to be between 18 and 25 years, while candidates belonging to reserve category will be able to avail age relaxation as per official norms. For the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), there are total of 242 posts.
Candidates should apply through the official website - cpmgwbrecruit.in, on or before October 4.
Application fee: Candidates belonging to General, OBC category have to pay an examination fee of Rs 400, while reserve category applicants need not pay any application fees.
Important dates: Commencement of online application from September 5, while the last date to submit online and editing the application is October 4.
The printing of online application form will close on October 8.
For offline fee payment, candidates should complete this formality between September 5 and October 8, 2018.
1. Candidates must have Class 10 examination from a recognised board or university.
2. The upper age limit of such candidates must not exceed 25 years. The reserve category candidates will get age relaxation as per official norms.
Exams pattern: The test paper will comprise four sections, each carrying 25 marks. The candidates need to complete the paper within two hours.
The syllabus for the examination will comprise questions from following subjects:
1. General Knowledge: Geography, Indian History, freedom struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs & Reasoning and analytical ability of 10th Standard.
2. Mathematics: Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio & proportion, profit & Loss, simple interest, average, discount, partnership, time & work, time & distance, use of tables and graphs, mensuration.
3. English: Articles, prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms & antonyms, vocabulary, sentences structure, proverbs, phrases, questions from a small unseen passage etc.
4. Regional Language: Topics: (for Hindi) Shabd pad, Kriyabhed, mishr & sanyukt vakya, vakyo ka rupantaran, swarsandhi, alankar, samas, muhavare & Language (25 marks with 25 Question of one mark each) lokoktiyan ashudh vakya shodhan, apathit, gadyansh.
These topics shall be replicated in Regional Languages (Bengali and Nepali).
Watch this Zee Business video
Pay scale: Selected candidates will get a remuneration between Rs 18,000 and 29,700 and this will include other allowances.