- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's net worth drops by 25% or Rs 8300 cr in 3 months owing to weak market
- Zomato-Blinkit Deal: Food aggregator accused of not sharing information about deal on time; Investors file complaint with SEBI
- Delhi government monsoon session commences today; salary hike of ministers, MLAs on the cards
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority fixes retail prices of 84 drug formulations
- Twitter Blue users on Android can now customise navigation bar
IIT Indore Recruitment 2019: New jobs up for grabs; from vacancy details to last date, check details
The subjects or disciplines, for which the posts are available are, Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering Bio-sciences and Biomedical Engineering etc.
IIT Indore Jobs: The premier engineering insitute IIT Indore has invited applications for posts of Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22nd March 2019. Indian Institute of Technology Indore or IITI is in Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the Institutes of Technology est. by the Government of India in the year 2009. The subjects or disciplines, for which the posts are available are, Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering Bio-sciences and Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Materials Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics Vacancy Posts
IIT Indore has been ranked at 14th place, among top engineering colleges in India. The rank is decided by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018. All IITs are administered and regulated by the IITs' Council, a body established by Indian government in 2009.
The interested candidates can log on to http://iiti.ac.in/index.php/careers/faculty for more details.
-The last Date of Application is 22nd March 2019
IIT Indore Vacancy details are:
1. Assistant Professor- There are total 24 posts
The eucational qualification for Assistant Professor posts:
1. Assistant Professor - Ph.D. degree - first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch / relevant areas of specialisations and with good academic and research record as per requirements of IIT Indore.
The age limit for the posts:
- The age limit for the posts is 35 years as per the notification.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.