IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: New jobs announced for PRT, PGT, other posts: Check details
The posts which are available are Student Counselor, Technical Superintendent, Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry), Pre Primary Teacher, Technical Superintendent, Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi), Technical Superintendent etc.
IIT Bombay has invited job applications for PRT, PGT and other posts and the candidates can apply for posts in the prescribed format on or before 12th March 2019. The posts which are available are Student Counselor, Technical Superintendent, Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry), Pre Primary Teacher, Technical Superintendent, Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi), Technical Superintendent etc. However, the age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women will be, as per government rules.
IIT Bombay institute is recognised worldwide leader in the field of engineering education and research. It is reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor's, master's and doctoral programmes.
Now, the institute has asked for several jobs this year. The interested candidates can log on to www.iitb.ac.in for any additional information regarding these jobs.
Here are details like qualifications, eligibility, fee etc:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: Important dates
1. The last Date of application is 12th March 2019
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
1. Student Counselor-03 Posts
2. Technical Superintendent -01 Post
3. Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry)-01 Post
4. Pre Primary Teacher Gr.I -01 Post
5. Technical Superintendent-01 Post
6. Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi) -01 Post
7. Technical Superintendent -01 Post
IIT Bombay Recruitment: Educational Qualification
1. Student Counselor-Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
2. Technical Superintendent-M.Sc. (Physiology/ Biophysics/ Physics) or B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
3. Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry)-Master's Degree from a recognized University
Pre Primary Teacher Gr.I -Senior Secondary from a recognized
4. Technical Superintendent-Master's Degree in Hindi from a recognized university
5. Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi) -Master's Degree from a recognized University
6. Technical Superintendent -B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Sc. or equivalent
IIT Bombay Recruitment: Age Limit
1. Student Counselor-40 Years
2. Technical Superintendent/Technical Superintendent-32 Years
3. Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry)/Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi)-36 Years
4. Pre Primary Teacher Gr.I -27 Years
5. Technical Superintendent -32 Years
IIT Bombay Recruitment: Application Fees
For General and OBC category the application fee is Rs.100 and for SC/ST candidates the application fee will be Rs.50.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.