IBPS SO recruitment 2018: Registration process begins on ibps.in; here is how to apply
IBPS SO recruitment 2018: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has initiated the registration process for Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment.
IBPS SO recruitment 2018: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has initiated the registration process for Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment. The applicants may visit official website ibps.in for details about the recruitment. The recruitment will be for the posts of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer.
The applicants should go through the official notification before applying for these posts. The applicant should ascertain that they have all the requisite criteria for these posts. There are total 1,599 posts to be filled through this recruitment process.
IBPS SO recruitment 2018: Vacancy details:
Agricultural Field Officer: 853 posts
Marketing Officer: 302 posts
IT Officer: 219 posts
HR/ Personnel Officer: 81 posts
Law Officer: 75 posts
Rajbhasha Adhikari: 69 posts
How to apply:
1. Go to the IBPS’s website ibps.in
2. click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers”.
3. Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPLVIII)”.
4 Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” toregister.
5. For registration the candidates have to enter their basic information in the online application
6. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by
the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional
registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional
Registration number and Password will also be sent.
7. Now, the candidates will be able to submit the application following the instructions.
Candidates are required to upload the following:
3. Left Thumb Impression
4. A hand written declaration
The applicants should not more than 30 years of age. There are age relaxation for reserved category as per the government norms.
Structure of examination:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary examination and main examination followed by interview.
For General/OBC candidates, fee is Rs 600, while fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates it is Rs 100.