- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
IBPS RRB recruitment: Registration process begins; here is how to apply
IBPS RRB recruitment: The candidates are also required to pay an application fee for the completion of the registration process
IBPS RRB recruitment: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the commencement of registration for the positions in the regional rural banks (RRBs). The process of the registration will commence from June 18 2019. The candidates are required to register for the positions under the recruitment after which they will be eligible to appear for the selection examination. For more details with regard to the recruitment process, the candidate needs to keep a tab on the official website.
- Commencement of online registrations: June 18 2019
- Last date for online registrations: July 4 2019
- Preliminary examination dates for Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistants : August 3, August 4, August 11, August 17, August 18 and September 25.
- Single examination date for Officers II and III : September 22 2019
- Main examination dates for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants: September 22 and 29
The candidates interested can apply for the positions by registering. The candidate can register by following the below mentioned steps,
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the home page to open the link 'CRP for RRBs'
Step 3: Enter information to create a new registration
Step 4: Post that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated.
Step 5: Note the provisional registration number and password
Step 6: The candidates will also be notified with the provisional registration number and password on their email as well as SMS.
Step 7: Upload a photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
Step 8: The candidates are supposed to click on 'Save and Next' facility to verify the details.
Step 9: Candidates will not be allowed to change their details post clicking on 'Final Submit' . Hence it is advisable to check the details beforehand.
Step 10: In the case of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I positions, the candidates are required to indicate the state he or she opts for provisional allotment
The candidates are also required to pay an application fee for the completion of the registration process. General category candidates need to pay a Rs 600 while candidates with reserved quota need pay a fee of Rs 100 only.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.