- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
IBPS RRB PO Prelims result 2019 soon at ibps.in - Here's how to check on official Institute of Banking Personnel Selection website
IBPS RRB PO Prelims results 2019 are expected to be released soon by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
IBPS RRB PO Prelims results 2019 are expected to be released soon by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Though there is yet no official communication, going by the previous years' result dates it is expected that the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims result may be released on September 5, 2019. The candidates who had appeared for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 exam on August 04, 2019 will be able check their results on the IBPS official website - ibps.in.
The candidates waiting for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims results 2019 declaration should keep visiting the official website for the latest updates. The official notification will be released on the IBPS official website.
See Zee Business Live TV streaming below:
How to check IBPS RRB PO Prelims result 2019:
1. The candidates have to go to the IBPS official website - ibps.in
2. They have to click on "IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2019" link once it is released
3. They have to put their details
4. Here they will be able to check their results and they should take a printout for future reference
The candidates who appeared for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 exam had to attempt a maximum of 80 questions in 45 minutes. Each question carried one mark. The questions were from reasoning and quantitative aptitude. They have to be in the list of successful candidates to be eligible for the next round of selection process.
IBPS conducts recruitment exams for various banks which include SBI, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, and Corporation Bank, among others. These banks employ candidates through IBPS recruitment process. There are a different set of exams for various banks. The applicants need to apply through the IBPS website. IBPS releases recruitment notifications on behalf of its member banks.
Those candidates who appeared for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims result 2019, need to pass various levels of exams to be employed with these banks.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.