IBPS recruitment 2018: Applications invited for 10,000 Office Assistant and Officers posts on ibps.in
IBPS recruitment 2018: The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for 10,000 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer (Scale I, II and III).
IBPS recruitment 2018: The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for 10,000 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer (Scale I, II and III). The last date for submission of the application is July 2. For applying for the posts, the candidates should visit IBPs official website ibps.in. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and at the same time also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III, a IBPS notification said.
Candidates interested in applying for this IBPS recruitment 2018 drive can do so separately and pay fees, intimation charges separately for each post.
How to apply online:
1. The candidates have to go to the IBPS’s website ibps.in and click on the Home Page
to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
2. Click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Candidates have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
4. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
5. The candidates will be sent an Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password.
Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of documnets.
Officer (Scale I, II & III): Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 600 for all others
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.