IBPS PO Exam 2018: IBPS CWE-VII PO Preliminary Exam 2018 to be held from October 7-15; Check ibps.in
IBPS PO Exam 2018: IBPS CWE-VII PO Preliminary Exam 2018 will be held from October 7-15 and IBPS PO Main Examination will be held on November 26, 2018. The examinations will be held at various locations across India
IBPS PO Exam 2018: IBPS CWE-VII PO Preliminary Exam 2018 will be held from October 7-15 and IBPS PO Main Examination will be held on November 26, 2018. The examinations will be held at various locations across India. Examinations will be held online only and there will not be any offline examinations. In 2018, IBPS CWE-VII PO Pre-Exam is being held on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th October.
IBPS PO 2018 Important Dates
1. IBPS PO Online Registration: August 2018
2. Submission of application Fees/Online Payments: August to September 2018
3. Candidates can download IBPS PO Preliminary Exam call letter in September 2018
4. IBPS PO preliminary exam result will be declared in October, 2018.
5. Call Letter for IBPS PO Main Exam will be available for download in November 2018
6. Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result will be sometime in December 2018
7. Interview Call Letter for IBPS PO will be available in January 2019.
IBPS PO Interview will be held in January / February 2019
Provisional Posting will be given in April 2019
Educational Qualification :
A candidate must be graduate in any stream from a University recognized by the Government of India to be eligible for the IBPS CWE PO exam.
Knowledge of computer operation is a must. Besides that, the candidates should have verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/UT they are applying for.
Age Eligibility :
The candidates should be in the age brackets of 20 - 30 Years.
There is also age relaxation for certain sections.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) are given 5 years age relaxation, Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer) are given 3 years relaxation, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are given 10 years age relaxation, Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel) are given 5 years relaxation, Widows/Divorced Women are given 9 years relaxation, and persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989 are given 5 years relaxation.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) every year holds IBPS PO Bank Exam to select Probationary Officers for the Public Sector banks. IBPS started Common Written Examination (CWE) in the year 2011.