IBPS Clerk 2019 exam notification: Over 12,000 vacancies, from eligibility to dates; all you need to know
IBPS has released the official notification for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam on 12th September. The Exam dates have been released by IBPS with its official notification for the year 2019-20. With the release of official notification, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 has started.
IBPS has released the official notification for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam on 12th September. The Exam dates have been released by IBPS with its official notification for the year 2019-20. With the release of official notification, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 has started. The Online Registration for IBPS Clerk 2019 will start from 17th September 2019.
The total number vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2019 has been released along with its official notification. IBPS introduced 12,075 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Recruitment. Last year, for 2018-19 it was 7275 .
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Dates
IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims exam is scheduled on 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019 and mains exam is scheduled on 19.01.2020. You must note down important dates related to IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 and make sure that you complete the process correctly on time.
IBPS Clerk 2019-20: Important Dates
1. IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Starting date: 17th September
2. IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Ending date: 9th October 2019
3. Date for downloading call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
4. IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
5. Conduct of Online Prelim Examination: 07th, 08th, 14th & 21st December 2019
6. Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam: December 2019
7. Download of Call letter for Online Exam: January 2020
8. Conduct of Online Examination: 19th January 2020
9. Declaration of Final Result: 1st April 2019
Eligibility criteria of IBPS Clerk Exam 2019:
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2019): The candidate must be 20 Years to 28 Years.
1. A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.