IAF recruitment 2019: Indian Air Force is hiring airmen - Check details
Eligible candidates need to apply between July 1 to July 15.
IAF recruitment 2019: A recruitment notification has been released by the Indian Air Force for the post of Airmen in Group X and Group Y Trades. The eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format, on the scheduled date. The selection of the candidates will be based on an online test, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability test and Medical Examinations conducted by the selection body. For further details regarding the positions and to fill the form, the candidates can visit the official websites www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in and www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Commencement of submission of online application: July 1 2019
- Last Date of submission of online application: July 15 2019
- Passed Intermediate, 10+2, equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Passed Intermediate, 10+2, equivalent examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central or State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Group Y Medical Assistant Trade
- Passed 10+2, intermediate or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
The candidates should be born between January 9 1999 to January 1 2003.
The candidates are required to submit the application form before the last date through online mode only. Further, the candidates are to pay an examination fee of Rs 250. The fee can be paid debit card, credit card or by net banking.